segunda-feira, 18 de maio de 2015

Rob with super powers ????

Hello blackberries, 

This week in New York is being agitated, Rob in all over the place, and now say that Mr. Pattinson is in a certain show, but he's in the audience? But wait a minute, he is not "boyfriend"? It would have to be in a prime location right?

This correct this information? 

Well I'm not really sure about it because Mr. Pattinson think it made a forehead and nose transplant. I say that Pattinson family has super powers and the best toys. Kristen with cars that turn and Rob with powers that every woman would like to have as fat and lose weight, make the nose grow and shrink, tests increases and then back to normal.

And look how cool without surgery you want, without taking injection. I seriously need a super power as well.




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário